NON-REGISTRATION RELATED FAQ's
Sunday, July 23rd, 11:00am-3:00pm in room Dede III (3).
Check-out is Thursday, July 27th. All registrants must be off campus by 12:00pm. Room keys must be returned to our Office staff at our HLUB Office prior to departing Indiana State University. A $150 fee will be charged to registrants who lose and or do not return keys.
Yes, we can accommodate. But there will be an additional cost per person for this. Please email Pastor Toua Thao at email@example.com for more information.
The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport. And yes, there will be an affordable shuttling service to and from Indiana State University for all registrants flying into HLUB conference. More information will be released in the coming months.
Yes. We highly encourage all chaperones to be at minimum, 21 years of age. *Exception requests can be made directly to Pastor Toua Thao, Director of NextGen Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, but visitors will only be allowed on campus for morning & evening worship services. No visitor will be allowed entry into the Hulman Center (for worship services) without a “Guest” pass. “Guest” passes can be obtained at our on-campus HLUB Office. And all visitors (with a “Guest” pass) will be asked to depart campus immediately after said worship services. For the safety and security of all registrants, this policy will be strictly enforced.
Yes! Here are a few:
- Indiana State University has a police force stationed on campus.
- Workshops and seminars will be age appropriate. There will be two offerings: Middle School and High School.
- Dormitory spaces will be divided by gender/biological sex.
- We will have a staff of over 100+ adults present.
- We will be accepting 70+ volunteers (18 years of age and older) to assist with the conference. *Volunteers must pass criminal background checks.
- A mandatory 1:10 chaperone to youth ratio per gender/biological sex will be required. We are highly encouraging chaperones to be at minimum, 21 years of age.
Yes, you will have access to the swimming pool. Girls: one-piece bathing suits. Boys: swimming trunks + we are encouraging dry-fit t-shirts.
*Cotton shorts and cotton t-shirts are NOT allowed.
Yes, but for outdoor use only.
Pastor Tsim Nuj Kue at email@example.com.
Pastor Toua Thao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVE HLUB 2023
Yes. Volunteers must be at minimum, 18 years of age.
We are accepting a limited amount of volunteers, 70-100.
Yes. A volunteer must:
- Pass a background check.
Be a baptized believer.
- Have a pastoral reference.
- Be at minimum, 18 years of age.
$125. Registration includes food & lodging. More details will be provided by our Volunteer Coordinator.
We require a 1 chaperone for every 10 youth attendees per gender. No exceptions unless you have received prior approval from Toua Thao, NextGen Director of the Hmong District.
Youth, 12-17 years of age, can register. In addition, 11 year-olds turning 12 in calendar year 2023 AND 18 year-old graduating high school seniors can register as well.
- Food (Sunday: Dinner only; Monday to Wednesday: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner; Thursday: Breakfast only)
- Full-linen package: one pillow, one pillow case, one thin blanket, one bedsheet, and one towel.
- Full-access to all HLUB activities/events on campus
A $35 cancellation fee may be assessed.
No. Registrations are not transferrable.
Yes. We highly encourage all chaperones to be, at minimum, 21 years of age. *Exception requests can be made directly to Pastor Toua Thao, Director of NextGen Ministries at email@example.com.